Chief Creative Officer
Linda Polhemus understands the power of fabric. She has a passion for creating beautiful things using its textures, patterns and colors. After earning a Bachelors of Science in Home Economics from Valparaiso University, Linda has spent years in the industry as a dedicated professional with decades of hands on experience. Her goal is to provide the very best full-service custom window treatments for her clients.
• 1991 to 2000 Operated "Linda's Custom Sewing" offering various sewing services
• 2000 Linda opens Custom Sewing Innovations, LLC in order to focus on
Window treatments and home furnishings.
• Associate Certified Professional with the Window Fashions certification program
• Window Coverings Association of America active member
• Workroom Association of America
• Hunter Douglas Institute trained member
• Attends continuing education and trade seminars to provide clients with access
to the latest in window fashions.
In her own words…
"I love beautiful textiles. Fabrics, passementerie and couture sewing details inspire me. I believe that custom window treatments can transform an interior more than any other design element. With the right combination of fabrics, trims and hardware, a window treatment can make a huge impact on a room by bringing all the other elements together. And, because your design is unique to you, you get the thrill of knowing that you will never see the exact same window treatment anywhere else! You can't put a price on that! Well, actually you can…so give me a call."